Monday, August 31, 2009

Not Easy Being Green [altered book 2-page spread]

not easy being green

The theme of the book I am working in this month is “green thoughts”.  As I contemplated ideas for the book I thought “it’s not easy” and then this nutty idea materialized.  I added a serious thought on the second page…  “it’s easier than ever being green.  Especially in Calgary”.  I cut the blue box out of some propaganda we received from the City when they distributed them earlier this year.  I am a BIG fan of this program.  We recycled before but it’s amazing how much easier it is, and how much more material is recyclable now.  But, I digress.  One more spread and I’ll be ready for the exchange later this week.  Ciao!

Retweet this

1 comment:

Another Q said...

I can't wait! I'm already intrigued.