Thursday, October 7, 2010

Memories of Chuck [slideshow]

I've put this slide show together in honor of my brother, Chuck Matson. He was born on my first birthday and left this earth September 24th, 2010 doing one of the things he most loved - flying. We will miss him but know that he is in a much better place - think of the flying he'll be doing there....
Music credits: Faith Hill singing "There Will Come a Day" [songwriters Christopher Lindsey, William C. Luther, Aimee Mayo]Matt & Beth Redman singing their song "You Never Let Go"Natalie Grant singing "Held", [songwriter Christa Wells]
There are thousand of photos of Chuck. Most of these are from the perspective of the Matson family. May these memories of Chuck comfort you as they have me. God Bless!
Love,Cheryl
Retweet this

2 comments:

Mark/Caren Duyns said...

Cheryl, thank you for sharing these wonderful photos of some special family moments ... it will be so hard to not have Chuck's smiling face with us in the days ahead, but we will wait for the day to laugh together again. Blessings to you and your family, Mark.

Unknown said...

This is a nice tribute. I lost my only brother three years ago next month and miss him very much. Brothers are special. My thoughts are with you tonight.